Our client is a global company offering a web platform and mobile application to book travel activities.
They are currently looking for a HR Business Partners to join their fast-growing team in Tokyo.
Reasons to join:
· International company: bilingual opportunity
· Venture-type working environment: be part of well-established company growing in Japan!
· Partner with business line managers (BLMs) to address specific organizational, managerial, and developmental needs and provide HR guidance when appropriate;
· Manage full spectrum of recruitment: job briefing, sourcing, develop candidate pipeline, setup interviews, expectation management, offer negotiation;
· Responsible for employee onboarding process;
· Manage internal stakeholders, provide market insights from recruitment perspective and timely updates;
· Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues, conducting effective, thorough and objective investigations where necessary;
· Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance and partners with the legal department as needed/required;
· Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions);
· Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention;
· Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation;
· Work with regional HR and Office Experience teams to enhance employee onboarding experience, including transfers and international assignments where necessary
· 5yrs of working experience in HR partnering or generalist;
· Knowledgeable in local labour law;
· Native level in Japanese and business English;
· Experience in recruitment/HR support for e-Commerce, Customer Service/BPO operation, Digital marketing would be an advantage;
· A Bachelor degree in any discipline;
· International-minded and comfortable working with people from different cultural background;
· A start-up attitude – highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your sleeves attitude that’s not afraid to work independently when required