Our client is a global company offering a web platform and mobile application to book travel activities.
They are currently looking for an Office Manager to join their fast-growing team in Tokyo.
Reasons to join:
· International company: bilingual opportunity
· Venture-type working environment: be part of well-established company growing in Japan!
· Handle the day-to-day administrative duties of the Japan office including administering the team’s travel matters;
· Liaise with other offices in the region on day-to-day operations;
· Working closely with finance on daily finance operation, including payment preparation, inventory control, setting up of a good filing system;
· Prepare Payroll, Social insurance, Personal income tax later, and other confidential information;
· Administering the payment gateway operation;
· All ad hoc company activities across the region;
Opportunity to move up career ladder within the company and train up new support
· 5yrs+ of working experience in office administration;
· Fluency in spoken and written Japanese and English;
· Proficiency in MS Office applications including Word and Excel;
· Detail oriented and have experience in handling confidential information;
· Strong analytical skills, detail minded and highly organized;
· Ability to work independently, multi-tasking and have strong problem-solving skills;
· A start-up attitude – highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your sleeves attitude that’s not afraid to work independently when required;
· Globally-minded and comfortable working with people from different cultural background and in different time zones.