Our client is a global company offering a web platform and mobile application to book travel activities.
They are currently looking for a Operations Coordinator to join their fast-growing team in Tokyo.
Reasons to join:
· International company: bilingual opportunity
· Venture-type working environment: be part of well-established company growing in Japan!
· Perform day-to-day printing, mailing, and inventory maintenance services for physical products such as railway paper tickets, sim cards etc.
· Use partners booking systems (in English) to perform ticketing functions
· Work with Customer Service team to fulfill customer requests and resolve issues
· Work with partners and logistics partners worldwide to resolve day-to-day operational issues
· 1-2yrs of working experience, preferably in the Travel & Tourism industry
· Experience in travel product ticketing (eg: railway) and logistics fulfillment is a plus
· Native in Japanese and business level in English
· Eager to work in small team and fast-paced environment
· A start-up attitude – highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your sleeves attitude that’s not afraid to work independently when required
· Globally-minded and comfortable working with people from different cultural background and in different time zone