Our client is a global company offering a web platform and mobile application to book travel activities.
They are currently looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to build and implement their marketing strategy in Japan.
Reasons to join:
· International company: bilingual opportunity
· Venture-type working environment: be part of well-established company growing in Japan!
· Responsible for developing, plan and manage strategic marketing and branding plans for Japan;
· Ensure marketing plans are innovative, build brand equity and awareness, and are cost effective;
· Prepare media and PR briefs in accordance with the agreed budgets and timetable;
· Manage advertising expenditure in accordance with set budgets;
· Demonstrate value and ROI of marketing strategy and plans;
· Source and manage local vendors for marketing program execution;
· Oversee and manage the execution of marketing events in Japan;
· Manage marketing budget and business targets;
· Develop and execute marketing campaigns.
· 7+ years’ experience in e-commerce, online and/or consumer marketing;
· Proven track record in consumer marketing with a mix of digital, offline and BTL experience and proven creative excellence;
· Demonstrated ability to build, execute, and scale cross-functional marketing programs;
· Excellent knowledge of the Japan market, consumer insights and media landscape;
· Team management experience is a must;
· Excellent oral and written communication skills;
· Must be fluent in English and Japanese; Conversational in Mandarin Chinese is a plus;
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills - able to use data to develop and measure marketing programs;
· Must be comfortable with Excel and capable of analyzing data to discover key consumer insights;
· Consistently strives for strong performance; Professional and has a thirst for excellence;
· Globally-minded and comfortable working with people from different cultural background;
· A start-up attitude – highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your sleeves attitude that’s not afraid to work independently when required.