Our client an international advertising agency with good balance of Japanese and Western culture.
They are looking for a junior web marketing specialist, who is interested in advertising industry to work with the international brands.
- Well structured, stable company with bilingual work environment.
- Great career-up opportunity in marketing industry.
An account executive ensures the smooth running of campaigns – from communicating the correct information to all members of the team, to facing clients and reporting to the account director.
- Interested in the client in order to develop strong, meaningful relationships.
- Strong level of organisation is expected so that all campaigns run efficiently, with other team members relying on project organisation in order to meet deadlines and understand client expectations.
- Monitoring campaign plan whilst creating an enjoyable work environment and keeping momentum going.
- Once an account executive has built up a trustworthy reputation and managed to hone the perfect organisational skills, they can often move forward to become an account director.
- Arranging meetings and liaising with clients to understand their requirements
- Quality control of all work that is submitted to clients
- Disclosing campaign details to the client and all team members
- Monitoring all stages of campaigns to guarantee that they run smoothly
- Writing status reports throughout the duration of the project to keep clients and peers updated
- Ensuring that the project stays within the allocated budget
- Administration tasks that will help to keep campaigns well-managed and organised
- Offering creative ideas to the account manager to develop exciting campaigns and encourage clients to understand the importance of creativity throughout projects
- Keeping oneself stimulated in order to achieve maximum productivity
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- First class organisational skills
- A pro-active approach to creative projects
- Experience of working as part of a team
- A keen eye for detail and an understanding of budget restraints
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques – including digital platforms
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a cool outlook
- A personable and professional character that will allow you to build client rapport
- The confidence to give clients trust in your work