Reporting to: Head of Wireless Delivery
Wireless Phy/Mac Engineer is responsible for Phy/Mac layer solution proposal to achieve the project goal with his/her wireless technical background.
There are several teams in wireless Dept and this position is to deal the “Phy/Mac” area in eNB product.
- Lead technical discussion in customer meetings (in Japanese)
- Summarize customer’s demand to R&D with his/her thoughts and insights (in Chinese)
- Provide R&D’s response to Customer with his/her thoughts and insights
- Negotiate with customer for solution, spec, project plan, action items for Phy/Mac part
- Create technical proposal based on the input from R&D’s Chinese and English documents.
- Report to management frequently with professional manner
- 1+ years' experience as a presales engineer in wireless telecom industry
- Knowledge of the wireless technologies such as LTE, WiMax and UMTS
- Ability to communicate in an understandable, polite and friendly manner, both written and verbal
- University degree or equivalent on Telecom Technology, or Computer Network/Science, etc.
- Business Level Japanese, be capable of technical discussion
- Business Level Chinese, be capable of technical discussion
- Knowledge of Phy/Mac layer technologies in wireless system
- Understanding of telecom standards such as 3GPP