Global Saas Software platform provider allowing companies and agencies to manage their marketing and advertising spending.
They are looking for a Sales Account Director who will be responsible for quota attainment by working closely with clients to win new business.
Company is seeking an Account Executive who will be responsible for quota attainment and sales efforts based in our Tokyo office. They will work closely with prospective clients to uncover requirements, assess the state of current SEM programs and develop sales strategies to win new business. This position reports directly to the Managing Director, APAC.
- Define the strategy and be responsible for the execution of overall sales to a prospect
- Model the value and total cost of ownership
- Direct cross-functional company resources required to support prospects needs based on potential revenue and strategic impact
- Deliver presentations and demonstrations to a diverse, enterprise-class audiences ranging from C-Level to Marketing Execs to Search Managers.
- Gather customer technical requirements / details of environment for review and development of on-boarding strategy
- Serve as a conduit of prospect-related product features to the product team for roadmap consideration
- Manage sales-cycle and present our products via the web and face to face
- Forecast sales activity in CRM tool, while creating satisfied and reference able customers
- Work with a monthly, quarterly and yearly quota
- Develop and sustain knowledge of software offerings and associated technologies
- 7-10 years of quota carrying experience online media, selling software or software-as-a-service
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Search Marketing industry experience preferred
- Ability to work in a fast pace, team environment
- Strong computer skills, including Salesforce.com, Microsoft Word, Power Point and Excel
- Experience in Search Engine Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Online Marketing, eCommerce or Analytics.