Our client's Softbank Business Unit is expanding and looking for a new talented Account Manager (Sales) to drive our ICT business.
Responsibilities & Tasks, but are not limited to:
- Develop, Propose and expand the attractive Cloud System, Software, Intangible-knowhow, etc. to the customer while securing current sales opportunities, and have sales responsibilities to sell our solution/services towards the customer.
- Establish and maintain a strong relationship with relevant interfaces in Softbank Group to obtain their strategy and long/mid term business plan and close sales opportunities.
- As the interface towards the customer for the area of ICT, drive/lead all sales activities regarding with the responsible area.
- Find out customer's needs, wants and requirements with strong business mindset and create attractive proposals through teamwork with Technical (Solution)/Service team including HQ in Sweden.
- Explain and convince customer of the proposal with professional business way and negotiate the commercial conditions with customer's Procurement.
- Follow up implemented systems and extend those systems further.
- Create a sales strategy and lead, drive the Solution and Service team
- Maximize customer relationship & build loyalty
- Sales opportunity creation
- Secure seamless transition to operations
- Optimize Account team performance
- Five or more years of experience in sales (pre-sales) and/or SE (Service Engineer) and/or Marketing and/or Service Delivery and/or Customer Support and/or Consultant in IT industry
- Knowledge in NFV (Network Function Virtualization), SDN (Software Defined Network), Cloud preferred
- Business level in English and Fluent in Japanese
- Innovative and creative
- Social ability and interpersonal skills
- Intellectual ability & Strategic thinking
- Accountable and committed
- Negotiation against procurement organization
- Passionate to win
- Result oriented
- Positive mind-set