My client is a Business Intelligence & Data Analytics Software Vendor company founded in 2009 and are industry leaders in the digital content data analytics. They are looking for an Account Manager to join their Tokyo office.
This position will put you at the forefront of the fast-growing mobile and big-data industries and give you the opportunity to work with the most dynamic companies in the world—from international multinationals to start-ups that are working on the next big thing. My client is the leader in their industry’s analytics and market intelligence with clients that include Google, Microsoft, GREE, and EA. You will have an important role in building a global company across locations in the US, Europe, and Asia, You will be a part of the sales team and support sales activities, reporting directly to the Global Customer Success department head.
- Drive customer-facing initiatives.
- Securing long-term business relationships with existing key customers
Your responsibilities will include:
- Maximizing the value of my client’s products to create actionable insight for our clients
- Taking ownership for the use of my client’s products throughout clients’ organizations
- Collaborating with my client’s product team to address and fulfill customers' current needs and pragmatically predict future needs
- On-going continuous commercial support via telephone, instant message, and email
- Understanding the local market and explaining trends to various stakeholders
- Assessing clients’ custom requests in terms of feasibility
- Managing client on-boarding process: have a strong knowledgeable of our data, methodology, and visualization tools and be able to explain these to internal and external stakeholders
- Communicating opportunities for client upgrades to sales team
- Gathering customer feedback and utilizing it to enhance my client’s customer service experience
- Working with key my client’s customers to collaboratively create testimonials
- Developing and disseminating best practices for my client’s various verticals
- At least 3 years of working experience in related field
- Experienced working with and supporting international customers (big and start-up) over email, telephone and Skype
- Business savvy; ability to translate business needs into data and product requirements
- Data analysis experience
- Under 15 years working experience
- Attention to detail and ability to produce highly accurate analysis
- Mobile and applications market knowledge
- Business English