The company is an expanding global software organization headquartered in Florida, the USA. They provide electronic banking and payment solutions for more than 5000 financial institutions, retailers, billers and processors around the world. More than 1,000 of the largest financial institutions and intermediaries as well as 300 of the leading global retailers rely on their services to execute $14 trillion each day in payments. They deliver real-time capabilities and enable the industry’s most complete omni-channel payments experience.
- Meet and exceed individual sales revenue targets.
- Develop new name business within banks / financial services firms and e-commerce domains in the Japan & Korea
- Manage the end-to-end sales process including contract negotiation and closure.
- Creation and execution of sales plans.
- Sales forecasting and reporting.
- Successful new business sales track record with at least 5 years experiences
- Experience selling banking/financial technology within Japan
- Ideally, experience selling software relating to e-commerce solution e.g. e-commerce payment gateway , Fraud Risk management solution in Financial Institution and Non-Financial Institution
- Ambitious, energetic and a passionate will to succeed.
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Fluent English language skills.