Secure short and long-term profitable business through proactive business development based on fundamental understanding of the customers’ business, operations and objectives. Actively manage internal resources to deliver efficient and effective end to end solutions allowing seamless transition from sales to operations. Act with authority in order to develop both internal and external relation/s in order to actively contribute to making customers successful. This job role could be focused on a specific area and/or geography.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Create and propose attractive solution/service to the customer while securing and expanding current sales opportunities, and have sales responsibilities to sell our solution/services towards the customer.
- Establish and maintain a strong relationship with relevant interfaces in Softbank Mobile to obtain their strategy and long/mid term business plan and close sales opportunities.
- As the interface towards the customer for the area of Packet Core, drive/lead all sales activities regarding with the responsible area.
- Find out customer's needs, wants and requirements with strong business mindset and create attractive proposals through teamwork with Technical (Solution)/Service team including HQ in Sweden.
- Explain and convince customer of the proposal with professional business way.
- Negotiate the commercial conditions with customer's Procurement.
- Follow up implemented systems and extend those systems further.
- Secure company rule and confidential information.
- Create a sales strategy and lead the Solution and Service team
- Create and lead sales opportunities, including all internal stakeholders as needed.
- At least more than 5 years of experience in sales within an IT company.
- University Degree
- Fluent in Japanese, and at least business level English
- Proven record of new business development
- Excellent interpersonal and customer management skills
- Willingness to work hard, learn new things, with positive mind-set