Through deep integration into retail POS systems, our client provides connectivity to a variety of service providers by offering unique gift-gifting opportunities, catering to on-the-go shoppers, delivering added value through loyalty programs, and serving cash-based consumers. They are headquartered in Atlanta and are present in over 30 countries in North and South America, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region.
They are looking for an Account Manager to develop and execute rich product presentations, as well as liaison and negotiate between their clients.
- Leads the development and strategic planning for achieving the sales and profit budgets for the accounts, including using fact based selling to build business plans
- Collaborate with internal teams and partners to assess opportunities and develop appropriate promotional plans
- Regularly work to understand partner business strategies and opportunities, review results, develop Advertising/Marketing Plans.
- Champion new, proprietary and differentiated products and services in the marketplace
- Plan sales promotions and campaigns to increase sales and expand business
- Perform sales approach to prospective merchants/card partners
- All other sales activities to acquire new products and develop business with partners
- Provide viable representation for Company’s IT & Production Teams during sales interaction
- Demonstrated account management skills including negotiation and influence
- Business analytical skills and ability to use initiative to accomplish projects
- Ability to write clear and concise product launch plans/documents
- Ability to meet or exceed assigned targets and deadlines consistently
- Ability to work under pressure while handling multiple priorities
- Ability to work independently and in team environment
- Proven strong presentation skills and the ability to communicate at all levels of a business
- Ability to develop relationships
- English: Preferable
- Good MS Office Skills (Excel, Word, Power Point, Access)
- Good communication skills
- 3+ years' relevant experiences of B to B sales