As Acquisition Marketing Manager, you will lead Japan Marketing activities especially in online fields in order to accelerate our clients growth working closely with cross-functional team as well as Global team.
This position is required not only to develop mid/long term growth strategy but also to execute daily tasks with team members to enhance our efforts. You will be responsible for increasing the number of customers in Japan through scalable online marketing activities.
The successful candidate will have a breadth of functional experience in online marketing, including SEM, SEO, customer journey design, partnership management, and the ability to develop a strategic online marketing plan to support acquisition programs in a fast-paced, always-on environment. Excellent marketing, communication and project management skills are critical to success in this position, as is a demonstrated ability to work across cross-functional teams.
• Be responsible for customer acquisition in Japan
• Develop acquisition marketing strategies and execute it across all the customer acquiring channels such as SEM, SNS, Web-optimization, and Acquiring Partnership to achieve the target CVs and CPA
• Manage and communicate with both internal and external stakeholders | members to drive the projects
• Be proactive, motivated, risk-taking and metrics-driven who works well in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
• Envision innovative and unprecedented business ideas to accelerate the growth in addition to improving existing proven channels
• Create and deliver recurring performance reports of Acquisition Marketing, provide actionable insights for senior managements and stakeholders, collaborate on quarterly progress reviews
• Identify market opportunities by understanding target segments, their value propositions, unmet needs and competitions
• 8-10 years professional experience in managing complex online marketing functions (SEM, SEO, SNS, DMP, Display, Web-optimization) at web technology companies
• 5+ year of team management experience as well as working with senior management members
• Strong passion and depth knowledge into Acquisition Online Marketing and innovative ideas
• Comfort with ambiguity and with working in a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment
• Experience managing relationships with internal and external partners | members
• Strong quantitative and qualitative data analytic skill and problem solving skills, as well as excellent attention to detail. SQL knowledge is plus
• A strong sense of responsibility, Self-motivation and ownership
• Japanese native, Outstanding written & verbal communication skills in English
• Experience working in a global company or IT, Online, Payment, or financial services a plus
• BA/BS degree required, Masters degree preferred