Our client is a financial services, merchant services aggregator and mobile payment company from America. The company markets several software and hardware payments products to SMB.
They are looking for a strategic, creative and results-oriented marketer to own their Marketing effort in Japan. You will be responsible for developing and executing end-to-end marketing strategy to drive new demand and to generate additional growth engines.
The successful candidate will have functional experience in marketing, including Growth Marketing, Online Marketing, Seasonal promotion, LTV/ROI analysis and Event operation. Strong execution, excellent quantitative analytical skill and flexibility are critical to success in this position, as is a demonstrated ability to work across cross-functional teams both Japan and Global team.
- Be responsible for additional Customer acquisition and Business Growth in Japan
- Develop integrated marketing strategies collaborating with existing methodologies and execute it with innovative way such as Online/Offline effort, Promotion offer, Buzz/Viral and Referral Marketing activities
- Be proactive, motivated, risk-taking and metrics-driven who works well in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Envision innovative and unprecedented business ideas to accelerate Japan growth
- Identify market opportunities by understanding target segments, client's value propositions and unmet needs
- 5-10 years professional experience in managing Acquisition/Growth marketing activities
- Strong quantitative and qualitative data analytic skills(e.g. SQL/Analysis Design) and solid problem solving skills, idea generation as well as excellent attention to detail
- Comfort with ambiguity and with working in a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment
- Experience managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- A strong sense of responsibility, Self-motivation and ownership
- Japanese native, Outstanding written & verbal communication skills in English
- Experience working in a global company, IT or financial services a plus
- BA/BS degree required, Master degree preferred