Our client is a leading global provider of powerful cloud solutions for delivering and monetizing video across every connected device.
They are searching for a highly motivated person to take a position in their sales efforts. We are looking for someone who is passionate about technology and can take leadership in developing and managing relationships with large enterprise Media customers.
This person must have a proven track record for delivering on or exceeding revenue goals, ideally from within the media enterprise SaaS platform sales industry. The candidate must be extremely organized, team-oriented, creative, and possess outstanding communication and negotiating skills. This position will be responsible for account management, furthering the adoption of new technologies within existing customers, and grow existing accounts through the prospecting of new projects.
What you will do in this role:
Account Directors are responsible for onboarding all new accounts, and thereafter remaining active as consultative partners focused on helping clients meet business goals through use of their product.
- Managing a portfolio of media accounts, including guiding video projects, introducing new features, and ensuring customers are making the most out of products and services.
- Negotiating contract renewals
- Guiding the new client onboarding process
- Growing revenues from new projects within existing accounts, including prospecting for new business opportunities and building and managing a pipeline of opportunities on a quarterly basis
- Attending in-person client meetings to strengthen relationships and discover new opportunities
- Working cross functionally and regionally with sales, product development, finance, legal, marketing and engineering teams
- Presenting quarterly performance results to leadership teams
- B.A./B.S. M.B.A is a plus.
- 5+ years related experience in an enterprise media-sales environment, ideally for a leading software or enterprise platform sales company or domain experience in Ad supported or Subscription based Media/Video use cases
- Successful experience working in a quota-carrying role
- Passion for video/media sales and technical background that enables you to drive an engagement at multiple levels within an account
- An ability to assess client needs effectively and address needs through new products and services
- Excellent communication and experienced in customer presentations and client interaction skills
- Responsible, self-motivated and professional with a proven track record delivering on or exceeding revenue goal
- Successful track record in forecasting and prospecting
- Superior attention to detail and excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills both in Japanese and English.