Our client is a cloud computing company headquartered in the USA.
The Account Executive will represent our client in focus accounts and bluechip companies, driving value for our clients through coordinated sales activity of the wider team. This will be achieved by advanced account planning, using proven methodologies to drive business outcomes for our clients and field-based sales activities in conjunction with working effectively with our Go To Market partners within the accounts and by engaging with the our clients product eco system to ensure success in generating revenue opportunities and effective closure of sales opportunities.
- Achieve sales quotas for allocated territory on a quarterly and annual basis by:
- Developing a sales strategy in the named accounts with a target prospect list, a regional sales plan
- Prospect qualification, development and execution of new sales opportunities and ongoing revenue streams
- Building effective relationships and business plans with Go To Market Partners and acting as the face of our client to drive revenue opportunities within target markets
- Tailoring the value proposition to prospects based on in-depth research of specific business conditions and drivers
- Pipeline management, sales process management including effective forecasting and opportunity closure
- Arranging and conducting initial product demonstrations and presentations that are tailored to the prospect and focusing on their business drivers and use cases.
- Being the trusted advisor to the customer and or Go To Market Partner by understanding their existing and future IT roadmap to drive the solution within the marketplace
- Building and maintaining relationships with key executives and decision makers
- Demonstrable track record of achieving and exceeding target in enterprise accounts
- Previous sales experience gained within software or IT sales organisation for very large accounts
- Successful track record of driving sales through both direct and indirect means
- Demonstrable track record of displacing complex or legacy software
- Previous SaaS sales experience highly desirable
- Commercially astute, experience in developing business case and ROI together with customer’s personnel.
- Ability to understand the “bigger picture” and the business drivers
- Ability to articulate the value of solutions to prospects and Go To Market Partners and to leverage this to drive maximum revenue opportunity
- Ability to build strong relationships at all levels of both prospect /partner organisations including C’ level and internally across the business
- Degree educated or equivalent