Our client is a provider of an advertising technology platform used by advertisers, agencies and media companies to target specific consumer audiences across many devices. They are looking for an Account Manager for their large existing clients.
Campaign Management (non-operational):
- Respond to briefs in a timely manner
- Ensure that all campaign requirements are determined, documented and communicated to the operational team prior to the commencement of any campaign
- Act as the clients’ voice within the company and ensure optimal execution of the campaign
- Communication of and assistance with the resolution of any mid-campaign issues
- Monitor client activity and provide consultation services so that clients maximize platform output: operational efficiency, campaign performance, revenue/profit extraction.
Support Sales with client engagement:
- Create and maintain strong, resilient relationships with individuals at a variety of levels at the client organization and within internal teams
- Create a platform for dialogue with clients – use these sessions to provide demos, communicate new product releases, educate, listen to concerns, provide ‘creative’ solutions etc.
- Monthly client events – Drinks, lunches, agency education sessions etc.
- Act as a local expert on where to access relevant case studies to support business development efforts
Be an AV expert and work with the Sales team:
- Help support and advocate internal education programme – present areas of interest to the wider team
- Broaden knowledge and contacts by attending industry events
- To understand and be able to articulate our value in the AV ecosystem to agency clients
- Market/vertical research – Develop a bank of compelling case studies
- Work with research partners to provide insight and confidence to clients
Work with Sales to monitor client satisfaction:
- Work with sales and finance to help build accurate forecasts and revenue pipelines, including month end reconciliation process
- Assess trends within the revenue
- Help to identify opportunities for growth in spend with existing clients
- Fluent written and spoken business Japanese
- Fluent written and spoken business English
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 4-5 years of experience in the Media Industry
- 3-4 years of experience of Account Management
- Evidence of a proactive attitude
- Evidence of objection handling
- Some basic technical knowledge would be advantageous
- A sales background, or proven ability to upsell would be advantageous
- Strong agency contacts preferred