Our client is a spin off company which gives you a a startup like enviroment but with the reliability of a large company.
As an early stage startup, they have a totally flat structure. You'd be joining a small – yet international – team of engineers with a startup minded spirit in which you'll be encouraged not only to contribute your ideas but also join any part of the development process. That is exactly why they are looking for self-starting engineers with strong background experience and a decision-oriented dynamic.
- Design and develop aapplications in a small and collaborative team environment with a strong focus on usability and performance.
- Implement custom native user interfaces using the latest Android programming techniques.
- Analyze and optimize UI and back-end application code for efficiency and performance.
- Collaborate with iOS and server-side engineers on code reviews.
- B.S or M.S Computer Science or related field.
- 3+ years of relevant object-oriented software development experience.
- 5+ years experience building complex native Android applications.
- Experience shipping 2+ apps, ideally currently available in Google Play.
- Proficient in the following technologies: Java and related frameworks Multi-Threading and memory management specific to mobile devices.
- Strong analytical and debugging skills and dedication to engineering excellence.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Be open-minded, flexible and have a pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Business proficiency in Japanese is a plus.