Our client is a Japan based startup who are building a presence in the fields of social lending, micro finance and software development (ソーシャルレンディング, マイクロファイナンス and開発). They are expanding rapidly and as such are seeking highly talented individuals with a variety of experience in software development and technical solutions to drive innovation within their business. A strong interest in Fintech and Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning (フィンテック, 人工知能) would be strongly preferred.
Artificial Intelligence Engineer
Our client is looking for an Artificial Intelligence Engineer with a background in fields such as Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Deep Learning and Image Processing. You will be a part of a team developing innovative financial technology solutions and responsible for all aspects of the solution development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and product release. They need their engineers to be versatile and passionate to tackle new problems in innovative ways.
● Investigation and implementation of machine learning algorithms
● Investigation and implementation of Deep Neural Networks
● Implementation of natural language processing systems for multiple languages
● Development of new FinTech solutions based on the latest AI approaches
● Have a deep specialization in one field of artificial intelligence
● Agile development and independent problem solution
○ Knowledge of machine learning algorithms
○ Knowledge neural networks, with specific interest in Deep Neural Networks
○ Development experience in several of the following areas:
TensorFlow, Chainer, Theano, Caffe, CNTK
scikit-learn, nltk, Spark's MLLib, R, Wolfram or similar machine learning languages/packages and or analytical tools
AI programming in Java, C++, Python, Prolog or LISP
○ Master’s Degree or Ph.D. (preferred) with relevant experience in Mathematics, Computer Science or a related work experience
○ Deep knowledges of specific language in connection with AI (Java, C++, Python)
○ Deep understanding of neural nets such as CNN, RNN, RBMs, auto encoders, etc.
○ GPU programming, NVidia CUDA
○ Japanese communication skills (Business level)