Reporting into the Account Director, the Assistant Account Executive will play a key role in supporting and on the account team. This person is smart, has a deep passion for the brand and excellent communication skills. This role will help facilitate strategic and creative development while ensuring flawless execution of all projects.
・Setting up Client/Agency/Team meetings, prepare meeting agendas and materials
・Taking thorough notes for meetings, distributing them to the team, keeping documentation organized for productions, maintaining confidentiality practices, etc.
・Work closely with media team to prepare monthly and quarterly creative overviews
・Liaise with studio, traffic and creative teams to ensure timely flow of projects
・Collect competitive research and prepare reports
・Prepare estimates, billing and expense reports
• 2＋ years related （communication） experience
• Must be able to work on several projects at the same time
• Accuracy and timeliness in execution of assigned tasks
• Ability to anticipate team needs and respond accordingly
• Fluent in Japanese and written/conversational in English