The "Associate Producer" contributes to the stability of daily operations and engagement between the company and our customers to ensure healthy growth of the player base. Identify the needs and expectations of our community and provide positive influence to our brand.
- Assist in managing and driving assigned project’s publishing activities in Asia.
- Assist in project’s development strategy.
- Coordinate activities with HQ and Global Publishing teams.
- Collaborate with assigned client product’s development team.
- Facilitate communication with players and participate in community events.
- Be the project’s expert and advocate internally as well as externally.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience, ideally in Project Management roles.
- Prior experience in the gaming industry, or entertainment companies (music, movie, etc.).
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing, in English and Japanese. Other Asian languages are a plus.
- International and global mindset.
- Understanding of the mobile industry and its ecosystem.
- Strong interest in mobile games.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Ability to develop and foster cross-functional relationships.
- Ability to identify problems and apply problem solving skills.
- Familiarity with client's products is a plus.
- Excellent PC skills in MS Office.