Our client specializes in developing high demand services, from business solutions, Software Development, Fintech solutions and other finiancial solutions.
They are looking for a AWS Engineer who will design, implement, maintain, and support our growing AWS infrastructure. You will be in charge of the maintenance and also replicating the infrastructure for new projects.
You will be part of team building innovative solutions based on Artificial Intelligence & blockchain technologies focused in the areas of FinTech and the improvement of daily life.
- Configure and install various AWS modules (e.g., ec2, s3, RDS, Direct Connect, ELB, Elastic IP, Route53, WAF, etc.)
- Perform server maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hotfixes and security configurations
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning
- Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company’s security policy
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Agile working style and independent problem solution
- A degree in Computer Science or a related work experience
- Proven hands-on AWS engineering experience
- Hands-on experience with monitoring, diagnostic and analytics tools
- Middleware installation and configuration
- Experience with cloud deployments
- Language: Japanese (Business level), English (Business level)
- Experience with building server and cloud infrastructure for large projects