As a Brand Manager, you'll lead projects that harness our client's creative energies to engage players in Japan with a deep understanding and appreciation of their brand. You'll join a team of fellow gamers that's breaking boundaries by marrying high-level marketing and brand strategies with a genuine understanding of what excites players in Japan.
You'll join a smaller team of internationally and culturally diverse professionals that share our obsession with player experience, rejection of convention and maniacal passion for gaming. With teams in Player Support, Community and Marketing, our Tokyo office is dedicated to creating unique player experiences that show Japanese players they aren't lost in translation.
- Lead branding and marketing programs that engage players in Japan and promote our client’s brand
- Create campaign strategies in partnership with the development team and U.S. marketing teams that will hit the mark in culturally-relevant ways for global players
- Establish and use KPIs to help us hand-craft marketing solutions that delight players
- Evaluate and advocate new programs and campaigns
- Inspire, lead, and coach marketing associates who are responsible for global marketing programs
- Strong track record creating and executing marketing and/or brand campaigns
- Ability to see the big picture and utilize your suite of skills to level up the team's creative ideas
- Passionate about gaming – from console to online
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Team-player, engaging teammates with a strong foundation of belonging, spirit, expression, and accountability
- Fluent in English and Japanese