Our client, a global IT company, is looking for a "Business Development Manager" for Japan (Tokyo) to develop mobile applications and services. Japan Market Entry - Digital/Mobile. Bilingual role, great work/life balance, work independently.
- Develop business partnerships with media app / game developers in Tokyo.
- cross sell & upsell different products to current partners.
- Engage, build, grow and manage new business relationships.
- Drive business expansion in the market aggressively.
- Collect and monitor social media SOV, trends, and hot topics in mobile app categories, especially mobile games.
- Generate creative ideas and prepare campaign proposals.
- Cooperation with influencers and agencies to reinforce product awareness.
Candidates should have the following qualifications:
- Native Japanese speaker
- Fluent in English with writing, speaking and presentation abilities.
- 3+ years experiences in marketing or in the internet related industries is preferred.
- Great understanding of digital/mobile content & user preference in Japan.
- Highly interested in news, social media and mobile apps.
- A great sense with numbers and knowing how to analize insights through data collection.
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to own and drive project schedule from start to finish.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, start-up environment.
- Good team player and great coordination skill.
- Looking to work within an international team.
- Work independently with a start-up sense of mind.
Please contact "firstname.lastname@example.org" for more information on this and similar opportunities.