Our client is a global Payment Processing company for online retailers and Point of Sale(POS) transactions.
The eCommerce division is booming. With significant revenue increases year on year, the business is the engine room of our global strategy. As experts in what we do, we operate across verticals that represent the most exciting opportunities for global eCommerce growth, and in doing so we are privileged to partner with many of the world's most dynamic organisations. Our strategic aim is to drive differentiated value for our customers by increasing their profitability. To achieve this we aim to reach more customers in more markets, in local language and with local payment options.
Role & Responsibility
- You will be targeting new corporate clients in Japan, operating in the Retail industry.
- You will build up new relationships from the start, using a portfolio of target clients and attracting new ones.
- These new clients might be found from supplied leads or already known within your existing network.
- The role is strategic, engaging with senior stakeholders and is focused on delivering leading solutions to our customers that provide maximum value. Therefore the sales processes can be complex at times with long sales cycles.
- You will have managed new business sales teams before
- You will have a proven track record of new business solution selling, ideally within payments or similar industries such as software solutions or technology.
- It would be beneficial if you've worked within the Retail space before.
- You have an ability to deliver value and not sell on price, be a strong negotiator, strategic sales trained and have the ability to operate at the ground and move up to engage at the C suite.
- Besides strong analytical skills and methodological way of working, you will have excellent communicative skills (concise and direct) and experience in identifying and influencing key decision makers and stakeholders.
- Fluency in Japanese as well as business level working proficiency in English language, written and verbal is required for the role.