Our Business Development Representatives are responsible for connecting with customers and prospects and generating opportunities for our inside and field sales teams. Along with building new business, BDRs also have the opportunity to nurture our existing customer base to uncover additional revenue opportunities.
- Successfully manage monthly quota of qualified opportunities in a hi-tech, competitive environment.
- Collect prospect information and generate qualified opportunities for field sales through prospecting activities.
- Profile accounts, identify solutions and key contacts based on identified criteria.
- Document all communications and update account information in CRM.
- Present corporate message, value proposition, and solution overviews via phone or e-mail.
- Business Development/Inside Sales experience for a B2B software company
- Experience in Manufacturing industries
- Experience working with ERP and/or related systems
- Job experience in retail, financial institutions, distribution, foodservice, customer service would be an asset.
- Ability to grasp concepts quickly.
- Patience and long term sales oriented career goals are very important
- A team player with the ability to build strong peer and interpersonal relationships
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills