Developing and executing strategy for sales through channel partners to both SMB and Large Account market segments.
A strong and stable company based in the US!
- Develop, recruit and manage partners (dealers and resellers) constantly calling on them and offering sales support by providing all the sales tools, brochures etc in order for them to sell client's products
- Create, sell and realize business opportunities by assisting partners to achieve set quotas and ensuring loyalty and focus on client's products
- Co-ordinate the provision of product training for partners to maximize mind share and increase client's market share. Organise continuous incentives for representatives to encourage continuous sales momentum.
- Develop processes to ensure partner feedback concerning market needs and opportunities
- Communicate with high-level executives of key partners, customers and vendors
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in managing channel sales in IT/printing/copier industry
- Strong network of contacts amongst key channel partners in related industry at both management and working levels
- Good spoken and written in Business level English
- Good understanding of channel motivations, financials and operations
- Intuitive sense of channel partners, challenges and opportunities
- Good knowledge of business drivers in any channel partner’s business
- Creative and find imaginative solutions to issues and obstacles
- Adapt to changing business environment and manage adversity and stress in a professional manner