International security software company operating in almost 200 countries. They are looking for a mid career Channel Sales Manager to join their team.
Job Title: Channel Sales Manager
- Global Security Software vendor in both the retail and enterprise sector is looking for a Channel Sales Manager for their Tokyo office.
- Share and cooperatively solve the problems that partner companies are experiencing in order to increase sales, provide necessary information and ideas, and adjust resources. By activating partners through these activities, aim to achieve the target.
- Provide partner companies with information, knowledge, techniques, ideas, and business solutions necessary for them to increase sales.
- Develop an action plan necessary for achieving the target and always apply the PDCA cycle.
- Keep in contact with partners to enhance the relationship, share their problems, and create an environment that helps them increase sales.
- Closely exchange information with partners to manage budgets and performance and to obtain and report accurate information to the company.
- Minimum five years sales experience in the IT industry
- Minimum three years experience working in a partner sales job
Functional knowledge and skills:
- Sales manners and mindset, communication skills, contract and order processing know-how, abilities to make proposals, and action-oriented personality
- Very good understanding and knowledge of security business/markets/regions
- Understanding of partners' businesses
- Knowledge of software merchandise (in particular security merchandise)
- Team player, analytical, and communication skills, action-oriented personality
- Knowledge of networks and operating systems
- English (e-mail communication skills)