Our client is based out of America with locations around the world, a truly international brand.
The chief financial officer is responsible for the oversight of all financial, accounting and bursar staff and functions and for oversight of financial and information systems including all data storage, retrieval and reports for the optimal support of the overall operations of clients Japan location.
- Develops long and short-range financial plans
- Reviews clients financial administrative procedures, and evaluates and assesses necessary changes
- Budget implementation and control
- Responsible for administration, monitoring and the analytical reporting of business/revenue statistics and financial affairs
- Provides assistance and makes recommendations for the development of various procedures, systems and internal controls related to financial affairs, and to information systems.
- Establishes goals and objectives, policies and procedures for all components and functions under his/her administrative direction.
- Remain current regarding state-of-the-art developments in financial planning and management, applying innovative methods to clients requirements.
- Assure collaboration and harmonious integration of subordinate organization with major goals, plans and programs.
- Fluent Bilingual in Japanese and English
- 5 years management experince
- US GAAP / JGAAP
- CPA not required but bonus
- Managing 7 staff