What you are going to do:
- Working exclusively on large enterprise (LE) clients, meet annual services revenue, and margin targets by identifying, selling and managing execution of service opportunities
- Work collaboratively with Account Directors and the Project Managers to develop account plans and sales and services strategies for assigned clients.
- Establish and maintain “C- Level” working relationships, providing clients with a single point of contact for all services, including consulting, education, COE and business consulting
- Maximising the services footprint within assigned clients
- Provides strategic thought leadership and management, within the Field Services business.
- Build credibility/trust with clients during all phases of the Customer Engagement Lifecycle through ongoing coaching, advice and stewardship.
- Develop long term value realisation plans by defining and managing appropriate portfolio of projects, to achieve customer business objectives.
- Monitor the operational integrity of the clients operational environment and seek continuous improvement opportunities
- Provide the “Voice of Experience” with a broad perspective on projects, implementation activities and operational issues.
- Oversee service sales administrative functions such as opportunity management in CRM, contract preparation, contract negotiation, project staffing and resourcing, pre-invoice reviews, margin analysis, risk reviews, etc.
- Maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction to develop referenceable clients
- Monitor the delivery of services projects and manage the risk exposure for the assigned clients.
- Liaise with all members of Partner community (Consulting, IVN and other) to maximize support for clients and develop relationships based on mutual success.
- Liaise with the Resource Managers and Managing Principals to ensure visibility of future consulting skill requirements and take responsibility for the resource planning process for assigned clients.
What you can offer:
- Customer Value
- Pursue every opportunity to represent and deliver value to our clients with the aim of achieving allocated account and business unit targets and developing solid and sustainable client relationships.
- Seek to invest time in the development of collateral and industry/customer focused solutions that offer high value to our clients and significant opportunity for us.
- Breadth and depth of knowledge of the industry Net Worth
- Seek and identify opportunities to increase individual and team net worth
- Provide leadership and direction for the project teams, share and leverage the capabilities of the group
- Possess the highest level of interpersonal, organisation, negotiation and presentation skills
- Recognise the skills of others within the business and seek to develop skills through observation, research and practice
- Organisational Discipline
- Adhere to administrative and operational processes defined nationally, particularly in relation to the contractual obligations.
- Plan with clients and communicate professional service requirements in advance
- Maintain calendar accuracy to support personal visibility