Our client, a Global provider of Infrastructure for for various service providers, including Broadcasting and Telecommunications, is looking for a Cloud Architect to build solutions to add to their growing portfolio.
Cloud Solution Architects or Senior Cloud Solution Architects
- Act in the Solution Architect Role in both Pre-Sales & Delivery phases of a customer engagement
- Support the Sales Account Manager and Engagement practices to prepare RFI, RFP, and RFQ documentation
- Leading the solution analysis, solution design for End to End Cloud Solutions
- Provide and drive solutions, covering several domains and layers in the customer network and systems
- Lead implementation resources like third party suppliers and contractors
- Taking the technical lead to secure the professional delivery of solutions
- Support the Customer Project Manager with customer questions and provide an excellent view on the governance and scope of the system integration project
- Drive the program to fulfill the technical targets, with vision of the future trends and creativity
- Sell competitive products/services solutions through a consultative approach, focusing on customer/business needs
Qualifications and Experience
- 5-10 years experiences from Information Technology industry, and has hold a System Inetegration position for 3 to 5 years.
- Has handled design or implementation on complex Cloud/Virtualization/Datacenters projects
- Has handled design or implementation of virtualization in Enterprise IT environment.
- Familiar with different Cloud business/service/operational models
- Capability to understand customer business requirements and convert to technical requirements and solutions
- Fluent in English language, conversational in Japanese is required
- Have extensive knowledge in industry offerings and solutions in Virtualization, Orchestration, OSS, Platforms and IP.
- Have extensive knowledge in Open Stack, KVM, Vmware, Open vswitch, openflow or storage.
- Know the concept of Network function virtualization and the value argumentation of virtualization
- Be able to travel regionally and internationally in line with business requirements.
- Demonstrate skills in communicating, leading, influencing, building networks and relationships, presenting, coordinating, planning and delivering results.
- Have experience of working with Enterprises, Operators, 3rd parties and R&D.
- Be able to demonstrate their experience of working effectively across multiple cultures and complex environments
- IT/IP/System/Cloud certification such as Vmware/Cisco/Linux etc. would be an advantage