This job contributes to our client's success by providing quality engagements through there communication platforms both online and offline through planned activities. These engagements which reach out to our forums, in-game and social media platforms increases player loyalty and interest to our client's products.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Forum Monitoring and interactions between users on all forums.
- To translate and coordinate with the rest of the team members on News/Announcement postings on the forums.
- Coordinate and participate online events which requires staff presence in the game.
- Gathering feedback reports in regards to new content launches and systems.
- Actively participate in Social media engagements.
- To plan localized activities for users online.
- To plan and coordinate with events team in executing on ground events.
- Participates in community projects such as streaming programs and in-game activities.
- Minimum 1 year experience in the gaming industry or similar role.
- Business level English language skills.
- Knowledge and experience in our products
- Prior experience in working with game communities, content management, forum administration and blogging
- Strong familiarity with gaming industry and online gaming communities
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing, in English and Japanese.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Ability to develop and foster cross-functional relationships.
- Observant to notice various abnormities due to any un-anticipated situations.
- Ability to maintain professionalism and confidentiality with organization information.
- Excellent PC skills in MS Office