About the Client and Role
Our client is a global Payment Processing company for online and Point of Sale(POS) transactions.
The eCommerce division is booming. With significant revenue increases year on year, the business is the engine room of our global strategy. As experts in what we do, we operate across verticals that represent the most exciting opportunities for global eCommerce growth, and in doing so we are privileged to partner with many of the world's most dynamic organisations. Our strategic aim is to drive differentiated value for our customers by increasing their profitability. To achieve this we aim to reach more customers in more markets, in local language and with local payment options.
- A key part of our business is the support that we provide to our corporate customers.
- Our Corporate Support Managers help these businesses manage their day to day queries, build great relationships and uncover opportunities to add value.
- You will be dealing with a variety of customer queries and you will be delivering outstanding customer service.
- You will provide proactive and knowledgeable support, acting as a single point of contact for a designated portfolio of corporate clients.
Skills & Experience
- You will have experience in a customer/account manager role, where you have strengthened relationships and dealt with corporate customers.
- Preferably you would have worked in a technical environment, where complex customer queries were the norm.
- Because you’ll be working in a vibrant part of the business we would expect you to bring lots of energy and enthusiasm to the team.
- Excellent English language skills are mandatory in addition to fluent Japanese.
What’s in it for you?
- You will be part of an energetic team in a challenging and high paced environment.
- We will offer you a position with a long term career prospect, in a supportive and rewarding business.