Our client is in the Adtech space related to video advertising and is looking for a Country Senior Finance Controller. This position will report directly Country Manager in Japan. You will be dedicated to the Japan team of our client, in relation with the local managing director, the management of the company and the Group Finance Controlling Department.
- To define, with management and Group correspondents, the annual budget of the company
- To do the monthly reporting for the holding company, detailing revenues and costs, and explaining differences with budget.
- To manage cash (cash forecast as well as cash collection, or bank relationship)
- To provide the group with all the key factors regarding sales, gross margin, and expenses.
- To define any new business plan that would be necessary to launch a new business or product
- And, more generally, to take in charge all the legal, HR and administrative aspects of the company.
- Graduated from a business school or university with finance specialization
- 5+ years experience in finance controlling and, ideally, Finance management.
- Motivated by a growing fast company
- Have implemented Group finance processes
- Fluent English, ideally
- Expereince working in the advertising industry / technologies
- Working in a young and dynamic environment motivates you
- you are result focused and love facing new challenges
You will position yourself as the main partner of the country Managing Director in order to secure all the conditions needed for the company’s development.