The candidate is tasked to create and drive one-to-one data strategies and end-to-end management of CRM campaigns. The successful applicants would need to work closely with clients to further strengthen the brands position in its ever-changing market.
Required technical skills:
- Strong quantitative problem solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience using data analytic tools (e.g. SAS, SPSS, SQL, etc.)
- Experience must be using syntax, interface not accepted
- At a minimum, needs to be familiar with pivot tables, creating filterable reports, using formulas (e.g. sumifs, vlookup, index, etc.), conditional formatting, dual axis graphing
- VBA preferred
- Understand RDB structure
- Competency with statistics
- Presentation ability
- Experience using web and social media analytic tools (e.g. Webtrends, Omniture, Google Analytics, Radian6, etc)
- English ability a plus.