Our client is a media neutral advertising agency that focuses on helping foreign companies build brands in Japan.
As a CRM Director, you’ll be responsible for managing CRM projects for our client’s customers.
- Planning and delivering CRM strategies, encouraging customer retention and customer loyalty.
- Deciding on the CRM platform structure and architecture ensuring it works seamlessly across the clients organization and captures all required information at key points in the customer life cycle.
- Customer Journey Mapping analyzing touch points with the client and maximizing commercial opportunities.
- Working closely with all departments to ensure the CRM works effectively for all aspects of the company.
- Overseeing direct communications with customers through the CRM.
- Monitor and maximize customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability.
- Ensuring the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities.
- Overseeing the migration of all direct communications to lower cost mediums such as SMS and email.
- Developing testing strategies for all aspects of the CRM to ensure the most effective approach for the company and its products.
- Extensive experience of direct and digital marketing ideally in a Advertising, Digital or Business consultancy.
- Strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies.
- A Confident and articulate communicator capable of inspiring strong with all stake holders.