Our client is a multi-national American IT service and consulting corporation. Their services include Business Management consulting, software development and business process outsourcing for many technologies including, application Development, SCM and testing services.
- Develops customer account strategies and tactical penetration plans.
- Develops new customer relationships.
- Develops compelling value propositions based on ROI cost/benefit analysis.
- Executes against the major steps of the sales process:
- Find new business opportunities
- Qualify new opportunities, and
- Close new business.
- Serves as a focal point for customer services issue escalation.
- Manages closure on customer support issue.
- Sells against annual revenue targets for software licenses and services.
- Maintains high levels of customer satisfaction and loyalty with customers.
- Manages to detail regarding the customer account contact management information through the entire sales lifecycle process.
- Experience and success in selling high value, long lead time enterprise solutions software.
- Experience and success selling implementation-consulting services.
- Proven sales quota attainment track record.
- Proven new business development skills.
- Outstanding presentation, facilitation, communication and negotiation skills.
- Outstanding customer-focused Account Management skills.
- Demonstrated sales track record with Tier 1 and Tier 2 Retailers (8-10 years of experience and above) is preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of Retail industry pain points and related cost drivers is preferred.
- Understanding of broad competitive solution footprints for the Retail information systems marketplace is preferred.
- Demonstrated relationships with Retail Industry system integrators.
- High comfort level and presence with senior Retail executives.
- Extensive travel required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.