Can you do most of the following?:
- Using Wireshark or tcpdump
- Examine syslogs, Tomcat logs
- Examine PM and FM
- By typing SQL
- By creating bash or perl scripts to analyze logs
- Be able to isolate causes step by step in logical way
The Customer Network Support Engineer Engineer is part of a Customer Network Support Engineer team supporting the customer and shall deliver support services according to the contracted Services Level Agreements by means of established processes.
With detailed customer networks knowledge and knowledge of the customer strategies the Customer Network Support Engineer identifies business leads and promotes products and services to secure add on sales. The Customer Network Support Engineer enables efficient service delivery of contracted customer support services by owning/drive the Customer Support Request within the support organization.
The Customer Network Support Engineer is taking active part of the Emergency Handling support and is task managed by the Service Delivery Manager
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Customer request handling
- Develop and maintain customer working relationships
- Identify new business opportunities
- Network-level competence.
- Market insight.
- Financial Understanding.
- Ability to learn Portfolio.
- Service Delivery Process.
- Change Management.
- Sales and Business Development Skill.
- Negotiation & argumentation skills.
- Presentation skills (oral and written).
- Model for Project Management.
- Software Update Management.
- Software Support.
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
- Persuading & Influencing
- Presenting & Communicating Information
- Applying Expertise & Technology
Minimum Qualififcation & Experience Requirements
- Experience in telecommunication area or at least who's major in university is related to telecommunication and enough knowledge who can follow up with the technology trends
- The passion/readiness/experience to work with customers.
- Perseverance with communication skills with internal/external stakeholders
- Business Level Japanese required.
Preferred Qualification & Experience Requirements
- Excellent Customer Relationship Management skills.
- Very strong personal interaction skills and good communication capabilities.
- Very good proactive mind set – always include a broader scope in mind when handling customer requests.
- Ability to adapt to change.
- Drive - determination, focus, take the ups and downs, stick with things long enough to see them through
- Creativity - ability to see and make things in a new or different way, capability of developing inspiration, innovation or insight
- Openness - capacity to reflect on one’s behavior and performance, learn from experience, adapt to other cultures, absorb feedback, accept new ideas and practices
- Responsiveness - ability to understand, quickly adapt and act upon new information, influences and information