Global Saas Software platform provider allowing companies and agencies to manage their marketing and advertising spending.
They are looking for a Customer Success Director who will be responsible for managing our clients and ensuring there campaigns across the Search Engine Marketing, Display, Facebook and Mobile platforms are highly effective and efficient whilst maintaining maximise ROI at all times.
We are looking for a Customer Success Director to join our team in Tokyo supporting our clients across the Japanese Speaking regions. You will have a proven track record in search engine marketing, a passion for online advertising, and seek to work in a position combining client services & account management, working with customers on their strategy, and upselling the software solutions across your clients business.
Responsibilities will include:
Responsible for the management of a portfolio of client accounts with the goal of fostering long-term business relationships and continued growth
Requires communication via the web and face-to-face with clients about product updates and new product releases
Conduct regular client onsite meetings and quarterly business reviews
Deliver Strategic recommendations to drive ROI for the clients campaigns
Knowledge of company offerings and associated technologies
Demonstrate the value of long term agreements with client partner
Create satisfied customers who are willing to recommend our solutions to other businesses
Cross selling and up-selling the portfolio or products to current clients through strategic recommendations
Experience & Traits required:
- 5+ years of search marketing industry experience preferred
- Experience with online high media, selling software or software-as-a-service
- Agency experience and a track record of successful business proliferation preferred
- Track record of customer retention and growth in past positions
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Strong computer skills, including Salesforce.com, Microsoft Word, Power Point and Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Previous sales Methodology training preferred
- Fluency in Japanese and English to converse with our clients would be highly beneficial
- Compensation level is based on Prior Experience. We offer fantastic benefits packages and a great place to work and develop your career!