My client was founded in 1990s. The Company's line of business includes the wholesale distribution of distilled spirits, including neutral spirits and ethyl alcohol used in blended wines and distilled liquors. They are based in a great location in Tokyo, and have around 180 people in Japan, and 80,000 people worldwide. They have flexi-time and have yearly trip away, this year to France (Champagne).
- My client has the ambition to create an in-house “Digital Studio” whose missions will be, in collaboration with Brand teams to:
- Plan and implement digital media buy campaign using media buying platforms (Business Manager / DBM) and monitor the performances
- Develop relevant SNS brand content combining global and local assets aiming at increasing significantly user’s engagement over the time
- Become the brands’ ears and voice on SNS, tracking the noise and interacting with followers and potential new consumers
- Recruit and nurture KOL
- Manage the Direct Sales Platform
Report to: Digital Studio Manager (Japanese), 40 year old
Degree in communications, marketing, advertising, public relations, media studies, business and/or related fields.
Native level Japanese / Fluent in English
1 year contract, to be renewed up to 5 years. Potentially to be made permanent, based on performance review & head count availability