Based in Paris, our client helps companies to deploy international digital campaigns. With global offices, they provide an international, friendly and nurturing environment with lots of opportunity for future growth.
Your responsibilities as a Digital Marketing Specialist:
• Analyze web traffic to websites and generate analytics and performance reporting on sites.
• Conduct keyword research and analysis and exercise SEO best practice to ensure high rankings for clients.
• Good grasp on the process and methodology of natural link building.
• Develop ways to boost search engine keyword rankings, site accessibility, and indexing, etc.
• Familiarity and know－how on web site development techniques, Content Management Systems （CMS）, server responses, end－users’ experience and conversion optimization.
• Utilize all functionalities of implementation tools, which include Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Google Keyword Tool, Keyword ranking tools, Link Research Tools, Webmaster tools, and Link Search Tools, etc.
• Liaise with SEO/SEM teams in Paris, clients and search engines representatives to provide effective solution.
• Assist sales team in business enquiries analysis and attend meetings.
• Ability to present findings and recommendations for campaign optimization and to resolve customer inquiry.
• 1－ 2 years of working experience in Digital Marketing (training and development will be provided)
• Knowledge of Social Media networks and related social media management tools will be an added advantage.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills & must present and communicate in a professional manner.
• Must be organized with good time management skills.
• Native level Japanese and Business English.
• MUST reside in Japan
• Degree holder or above with Major in e－Commerce/Digital Marketing/Communications/Statistics or related discipline is preferred.
• Proficiency in Microsoft product suite and SEO/SEM related tools（Google AdWords, PPC, Display Advertising, Remarketing) would be highly appreciated but not necessary.