Our client is a global information and measurement company with leading market positions in marketing and consumer information, television and other media measurement, online intelligence and mobile measurement.
Job Overview for E-commerce Solutions Executive:
Maintain a client service orientation by managing day-to-day administration of client service / sales activities and coordinating assigned projects.
Main responsibilities include:
- Assist senior staff in delivering quality services to clients and ensure the services provided to clients are timely and precise according to client business needs and specifications and at the same time meeting the company's quality standards
- Assist in sales support activities in conjunction with senior staff in terms of preparation of proposal and credential presentations
- Provide "in office" research, administrative and operational support to senior staff
- Interact with Global and Group product teams at headquarters outside of Japan for a service set up and delivery.
- Interact directly with clients on post sales activities with the likes of project set up, maintenance and support.
- Serve as primary contact to junior level client contacts on E-commerce solutions and understand and respond to questions on content, basic data issues/questions, etc.
- BA / BS Required
- Language: Native-level Japanese and business-level English (Effective Written and Verbal communication skills)
- Experience in e.g. FMCG / Retail, Online & E-commerce
- Strong Client Focus and Pro-activeness
- Working knowledge of research techniques and methodologies
- Highly organized with a preference for project management training