Better Security through Cloud Orchestration
To succeed in this role, you will need an entrepreneurial and professional sales approach that both leverages your existing relationships and opens new doors. Success will require a tireless work ethic and the ability to build and develop mutually productive partnerships with channel partners and end users. Must be a high energy, results-driven self-starter with a demonstrable record of success of growing sales in a competitive, complex and fast-moving sales environment.
- Working directly with end users and/or through channel partners, drive the entire sales cycle from the initial customer engagement to closing the sale, involving and leveraging internal technical and management resources as appropriate
- Tightly manage and be accountable for a 30, 60 and 90 day sales forecast and pipeline
- Create and maintain a sales pipeline that is at least 3x the revenue target
- Follow approved company practices and processes to negotiate and close deals, ensuring that all legal and financial requirements are met
- Develop a complete understanding of the company’s products, customer environment and the competitive landscape, providing comprehensive feedback to peers and management that help drive internal product and marketing decisions that will help to grow the business
- Fully document and track activities in the company’s CRM (salesforce.com)
- This opportunity is for a proven top sales performer with a minimum of 5 years’ experience selling infrastructure management solutions to a matrix of decision makers and influencers, including a prospect’s IT staff, business users, procurement and C-level staff working both directly and with channel partners
- Able to leverage existing relationships and contacts with key decision makers and influencers.
- Demonstrate a creative approach with a proven ability to open new customer accounts and recruit new channel partners
- Must exhibit exceptional tenacity in following up on leads and sales opportunities
- Ability to plan and prioritize activities to efficiently utilize both individual and company time and resources and be able to work collaboratively in a cross-functional team-selling environment
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communications skills and also be a good listener with sound reasoning and an analytic mind
- Familiar with common business tools and applications such as salesforce.com, Microsoft Office
- Must be willing to undertake business travel for face to face customer and partner meetings etc
- Four-year Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline
Our client offers a competitive salary and compensation package with no ceiling on commissions and the opportunity to substantially exceed OTE. The company offers outstanding benefits. Our client has both a rich and open culture where employees’ are empowered to drive both individual and company success and where continuing individual development is supported and encouraged.
Apply here to schedule a talk or email me (Mike Pollard) directly at Mike@visionconsulting.jp