My Client is the leading mobile marketing analytics company in the world. Our mission is to revolutionize the mobile space by providing best-in-class analytics solutions to marketers to improve their advertisement efforts. They are looking for a Junior to mid career Events & PR Manager.
We're known for organizing some of the best mobile conferences, parties and get-togethers in our HQ country. We’re spreading our wings across the globe, landing in new markets and growing our customer base, and we need someone to help pave the way.
The role is a mix of events and PR - you’ll be responsible for putting together a mix of shows, talks and gatherings, but also be preparing the build-up with communications; handling of press releases before and after the events you create – as well as a whole host of other responsibilities too.
Beyond coordinating events, being there to make sure everything goes well, you’ll be establishing press connections to build our brand both on and offline. We need someone ready to communicate with all kinds of different people, from the events hub in our HQ office, and act as a content creator for the regional blog.
- General market support including PR, content localization and coordination with localization managers
- Drive visibility and branding messages within the APAC region
- Planning and organizing industry events as well as conference-related shindigs
- Producing marketing material, such as landing pages, promotional merchandise and invitations
- Coordinating with sales & marketing teams in the HQ and across the APAC market
- Previous experience and strong interest in related fields, ideally in a start-up environment
- Events experience a plus, along with a solid network of contacts
- Excellent time management and problem solving skills
- Native Japanese speaker and fluent in English, Chinese would be a great advantage
The role will be based in Tokyo, but you will be working very closely with the marketing team in the European HQ.