Responsible for the issuance, consolidation and filing of the Financial Statements prepared by the Share Service Center (SSC) in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards, Local Standards and Local Tax and Accounting Requirements for the corresponding ACO. He or she will ensure a proper coordination with the SSC, which will provide all services related with the Transactional area.
He or she will also lead the Business and Finance performance analysis, planning and business case analysis for the company as well as Procurement.
In accordance with Group Policies, lead the following tasks supported by the SSC and external consultants:
- To ensure that the Service Level Agreement SLA signed with SSC is respected.
- Responsible for the issuance, consolidation and filing of the Financial Statements prepared by the SSC in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards, local Standards and Local Tax and Accounting Requirements for the corresponding company.
- Analysis of financial information and financial reports concerning assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability and other financial activities in compliance with professional and corporate standards.
- Instruct and monitor the SSC for the maintenance of the relevant accounting documentation in order to back up company financial statements in front of Tax authorities, external/internal auditors and any other competent authority requiring information.
- Collaboration with group external auditors for their audit of group and statutory annual accounts; follow up on identified issues.