As a Financial Analyst you are going to review, analyze and report the Financial Progress and deliver actionable advice and recommendations based on findings to drive financial performance of the organizational unit.
In this role, you also coordinate and drive the financial planning process of an organization (including forecast) in the short to medium term in accordance with global standards.
- Drive adherence to Financial Governance
- You will drive financial planning (including forecast process)
- Influence performance improvements from business analysis
- Secure business performance in period end closing
- You innovate and drive reporting and analytics solutions
- Education: A degree in Business Administration or equivalent qualification
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience from relevant position giving you the ability to act and perform the duties of the role.
- Accounting & Reporting Skills
- Financial Acumen & Analysis Skills
- Financial modeling knowledge
- Capability of adapting & Responding to Change
- Adhering to Principles & Values
- Deciding & Initiating Action
- You have experience inventing and innovating