Our client creates globally recognizable high-quality products and is the only group present in all five major sectors of the luxury market.
They are looking for a Front Office Analyst/Assistant Manager to manage various Front Office applications, which are mainly operated at stores, and provide solutions based on relationships with businesses, IS Hong Kong and the global headquarter teams. They will upgrade and make new their POS (Point of Sales) key application within a few years. To maintain production environment and deliver application releases, he/she will work with the IS global headquarter team, Hong Kong IS team and third vendor India & Paris teams, and also guarantees Worldwide/Global Asia roadmap of application portfolio.
- Career paths in IS department: Front Office Manager, Business Solution Manager and Regional CIO
- Expertise in international mobility
- Global project management
- Interbrand mobility within client group
- Provide right information to our customers and users in the best way.
- Provide timely support and maintain local and global applications.
- Join POS upgrade project as IS key player.
- Maintain production front office applications with India third vendor closely to tackle major daily incidents and root cause of problems. Incident monitoring and analysis problems are constantly put in place with third vendors.
- Lead, plan, organize middle scale of projects/releases and/or contribute to large scale projects in alignment with project management methodology.
- Adhere to their IS policies, procedures, and standards to achieve quality and compliance of solutions.
- Run regression tests and confirm new functionalities/bug-fix behaviors before
- production release.
- Seek business requirements to formalize fit&gap, scope and deliverables.
- Propose business process improvement, earn and sustain trusting relationship with business teams.
- Japanese & English: Business level
- 5-7 years working experience in IS department
- Experience in POS application
- Logical and positive thinker
- Energetic and proactive attitude for learning and problem solving
- Hospitable and Sociable to have communications with users and open-mind to get new technologies
- Experience of Oracle Xstore application
- Experience in a global Retail/FMCG company
- Experience in eCommerce application
- Education or working experience in overseas, diversity environment
- Experience in project to deploy global standard applications as a project manager