Our client is a European Luxury Brand specializing in Handbags, Watches, Shoes and Apparel goods.
They are looking for a Front Office Analyst/Assistant Manager to join their team in Tokyo.
You will manage various Front Office applications, which are mainly operated at stores, and provide solutions based on relationship with business, IS Hong Kong and global headquarter teams. POS (Point Of Sales), especially for you, is a key application which is upgraded/to be brand new within couple of years. To maintain production environment and deliver application releases, you will work with IS global headquarter team, Hong Kong IS team and third vendor India&Paris teams, also guarantees Worldwide/Global Asia roadmap of application portfolio.
- Provide right information to our customers and users in the best way.
- Provide timely support and maintain local and global applications.
- Join POS upgrade project as IS key player.
- Maintain production front office applications with India third vendor closely to tackle major daily incidents and root cause of problems. Incident monitoring and analysis problems are constantly put in place with third vendors.
- Lead, plan, organize middle scale of projects/releases and/or contribute to large scale projects in alignment with project management methodology.
- Adhere to client's policies, procedures, and standards to achieve quality and compliance of solutions.
- Run regression tests and confirm new functionalities/bug-fix behaviors before production release.
- Seek business requirements to formalize fit&gap, scope and deliverables.
- Propose business process improvement, earn and sustain trusting relationship with business teams.
- Understand evolving business processes quickly.
- Get to know global application architecture/integration.
- Communicate effectively with Hong Kong & IS global headquarter teams, and different business stakeholders (in Japanese and English) with using the business language, and technical terms when interacting within IS teams.
- Prioritize business requirements with business teams.
- Understand the strategy of global standard applications to deploy in whole Asia with leveraging and optimizing business processes efficiently.
- Become a part of IS global talent, work effectively with headquarter business and IS members, drive projects as global project manager.
- Become a Business Solution manager to manage all of business applications for whole Asia.
- Japanese & English: Business level
- 5-7 years working experience in IS department
- Experience in POS application
- Logical and positive thinker
- Energetic and proactive attitude for learning and problem solving
- Hospitable and Sociable to have communications with users and open-mind to get new technologies
- Experience of Oracle Xstore application
- Experience in a global Retail/FMCG company
- Experience in eCommerce application
- Education or working experience in overseas, diversity environment
- Experience in project to deploy global standard applications as a project manager
- Bachelor’s Degree