Our client is in the Adtech space related to video advertising and is looking for a Ad Operations Manager. This position will report directly to our Head of operations in Japan. The position will entail setting and managing Operation activity, making sure all the campaigns are delivered in time, building new processes, assisting in the development of long-term Ad Ops strategy; and implementing business level strategy.
They seek exceptional candidates who are highly motivated, have a track record of academic and professional success, are driven to succeed and have enthusiasm and passion for our clients products. If you are excited by working alongside the leadership team working to craft strategy, drive growth in APAC and be part of a company that is redefining video advertising, this could be the job for you!
- Lead campaign setting, trafficking, optimizing, and monitoring process
- Develop and implement digital campaigns
- Oversee campaign pacing and performance – Optimize media for top performance results
- Communicate campaign goals / status directly with internal / external stake holders
- Generate campaign reporting and analytics
- Drive analysis, lead Ad Operations growth strategy and special projects APAC region
- Drive business reviews to support assessment of business drivers and identify areas for improvement
- Build effective relationships with colleagues from Sales, Publisher BD, and Ops /AM to drive priorities.
- 5 Years experience in Digital Ad Ops (video and mobile experience is a plus)Ability to formulate insights around complex business problems
- Highly Productive: Quick to take responsibility to shape and execute our operation and strategy
- Structured Thinking: Facilitate alignment on key strategic decisions among various stakeholders
- Excellent English (written / oral)
- Commitment to excellence and a sense of humor: Motivated to work hard and play hard
- Prior experience with databases/query languages or a strong desire and commitment to learn.
- Multi-tasking Prioritization: Experience balancing numerous different stakeholders, priorities.
- Understanding of digital video industry and business models (ad-supported in particular)
- Knowledge of digital tech platforms: broadband video, advertising platforms, social networks
- Degree in Engineering / Tech, Media, or related field
- High Knowledge in programmatic is a big plus
- Multiple ad server experience (exchanges, ad verification, and brand study experience a plus)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple campaigns, meeting deadlines, and learning new products
- Strongly detailed and solution-oriented