This Head Of Customer Relations (Head of Player Experience) role is an senior position contributing to client success by implementing strategies and directives for all "Player Experience" activities which encompasses all its functions like eSports, Customer Service, Social Media, Content and Community, responsible for all the APAC regions.
Management Experienc of over 50 Staff preferred.
- Be the Player/Customer Champion and drive the Voice of the Customers for the Asian Region
- Contribute to the global agenda, set the goals and derive strategies for Customer Relations in the region
- Develop, implement and monitor systems and procedures necessary to the smooth operation of the Customer Service, Community Management, eSport and Content/Localization for the Asian offices.
- Review activities, campaigns (Customer Service, Community, Social, Content & eSports), projects with projected budget and ROI.
- Risk monitoring, management and analysis of the KPI’s in the Player Experience Teams
- Creating new ideas for different campaigns for Player Experience, PR/Marketing and Event while balancing with HQ’s standards and localized culture.
- Point of contact and reporting for all Player Experience related matters, all regions and functions.
- Delivering ambitious level of retention and engagement rate for the Player Experience teams.
- Relevant and solid experience in gaming, entertainment, internet services industry.
- Strong experience in an international position leading the function (Customer support, community management) for the Asian region.
- Very good understanding of the "eSport" activities and specificities for Asia
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing, in English and either: Japanese or Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese)
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Adaptable to situations with constantly changing variables.
- Culturally sensitive to Good listener.
- Tech savvy, uptrend with technology and games.
- Resourceful, logical problem-solver with high analytical skills.
- Detail-oriented and execution driven.
- Fore-sight and trend spotting/setting with strong gaming/IT/entertainment industry knowledge.
- Excellent PC skills in MS Office.
- Strong knowledge of clients products.